- Buy 5 for €132.00 each and save 5%
- Buy 20 for €125.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 40 for €112.00 each and save 19%
DHT-4V is a highly effective acid scavenger. It's unique anion exchange properties have resulted in the implementation of DHT-4V in a wide range of plastic and rubber applications. Where there's a problem caused by acids, this is the recommended stabilizer. DHT-4V is a 100% animal free product.
Comparable to DHT-4A, this product was introduced to meet the growing demand for 100% animal free products.The origin of the coating agent used for DHT-4V is sustainably sourced Palm Oil.
The interesting characteristics of DHT-4A open doors to an extremely wide range of applications. Compared to alternatives, such as Calcium Stearate, DHT-4A is three times more effective. This high efficiency, combined with the high purity and well defined small particle size of DHT-4A, results in a minor impact on the polymer properties. The unique mechanism by which DHT-4A renders anions inert results in a much smaller chance in side effects, such as those caused by Stearic Acid.
Some examples of applications in which DHT-4A has successfully been implemented:
- Deactivation of catalytic residues
- Deactivation of halogen ions from radicals in halogenated flame retardants (e.g. bromide)
- Acid acceptor in halogenated rubber, where low water adsorption is important.
- Acid scavenger in glass fiber filled compounds
- IR adsorber in agricultural films, to increase heat retention and protect HALS.
- Partial replacement of Calcium Stearate, to deactive stearic acid.
Additional (technical) information about this and other products can be found on our homepage. Up-to-date support documents including Technical Datasheets (TDS), Material Safety Datasheets (MSDS) and brochures can be downloaded in multiple languages: https://kisuma.com/products/downloads
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|